Blouses require much more delicate care due to their material, and how they’re tailored and decorated. Also, shirts are typically pressed at higher temperatures that would damage blouses, so hand-finished treatment is essential.
Articles in this section
- Pre-paid Bundles
- Do you clean/polish shoes?
- How do you wash bedding and towels?
- Wash, Tumble Dry and Fold
- Do I have to specify items when ordering?
- Loyalty scheme
- Quality Guarantee
- Why do blouses cost more than shirts?
- Are there different prices for children's clothes?
- Additional services