Cleaning women’s shirts and blouses costs slightly more because they typically have a more tailored fit and variable style than a man’s shirt. This means they must be hand-finished and require more time and attention in order to ensure a high-quality finish.
Articles in this section
- There is still some stains on my item?
- Something in my order wasn't cleaned?
- What's the difference between dry cleaning and wet washing?
- How should my items be cleaned?
- What chemicals and detergents do you use? Can I make a request?
- What is the difference between Bio and Non-Bio detergent?
- Where are my orders cleaned?
- What can't you clean?
- Do you provide an iron only service?
- Do you have a different price for children's clothes